Landowner contacts LWSRB, files application and identifies area for harvest(map).
- LWSRB Executive Director conducts a field inspection to determine visibility of site from the river.
- LWSRB issues general permit for Resource Management Zone or schedules site visit by the Board.
- LWSRB evaluates the permit at their monthly meeting and approves permit with necessary restrictions or requirements.
- LWSRB Executive Director delineates zones.
- Logger can being cutting.
- LWSRB inspection post sale.
The permit process may take as little as one or two days or as long as five weeks. Contacting the LWSRB well in advance of the proposed harvest will minimize the chance for delays.